Access to DEC and State Parks boat launches will be allowed if strict adherence to the CDC/NYSDOH guidelines for preventing the spread of colds, flu, and COVID-19 is followed:
- Try to keep at least six feet of distance between you and others.
- Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands.
- Wash hands often or use a hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid surfaces that are touched often, such as rails, posts, and tie off cleats.
- Wear masks in public when appropriate social distancing cannot be maintained.
2021 MVA Directory dues must be paid by June 30th. Download a membership form and use that to renew or to become a new member.
Are you interested in serving on the Mountain View Association Board of Directors or do you know of someone who is?
Mountain View Association was established in 1907.
To protect and preserve Mountain View and Indian Lakes for generations to come.
Join the MVA Community and learn about events when you sign up for our newsletter!